The World Bank have just launched the e-Atlas of Global Development, a free, online, interactive tool which lets you map more than 175 indicators for up to 200 countries over time including creating two maps to compare progress.
Developed in collaboration with HarperCollins, the e-Atlas of Global Development allows users to easily and quickly map and chart economic and social indicators and compare country outcomes. This eAtlas, an online companion to Atlas of Global Development, third edition, builds on the Atlas topics, allowing you to visualize and analyze a wider variety of data in greater depth, over a longer time period. You can:
- Map more than 175 World Bank indicators worldwide
- Compare and view two maps simultaneously
- Animate maps to show change over time
- View all data in ranking tables and charts alongside maps
- Export maps and data for use in presentations and more
- Import your own data
Critical issues such as poverty, food production, population growth, climate change, international trade, and foreign direct investment are covered.