These are just some of the recent postings on Scholarly Kitchen. Here you can keep up to date with scholarly publishing issues with the Society for Scholarly Publishing's blog.
The Society for Scholarly Publishing has established the Scholarly Kitchen blog to:
1. Keep SSP members and interested parties aware of new developments in
2. Point to research reports and projects
3. Interpret the significance of relevant research in a balanced way (or
occasionally in a provocative way)
4. Suggest areas that need more input by identifying gaps in knowledge
5. Translate findings from related endeavors (publishing outside STM,
online business, user trends)
6. Attract the community of STM publishers interested in these things
and give them a place to contribute.
RSS Feed link to subscibe:
Picture: Creative Commosn: FlickR: mag3737